PEAR & LIME Soy Candle 60g
The vibrant mix of Anjou Pear and Mexican Lime has the powerful punch of a reviving drink on a hot day. Enriched by lush Midnight Jasmine and stimulating Vanilla and Sandalwood, this invigorating fragrance is the perfect anytime pick-me-up.
Top: Anjou Pear, White Lily, Osmanthus
Middle: Midnight Jasmine, Mexican Lime
Base: Tonka, Davana, Warm Vanilla, Sandalwood
Our beautifully uncomplicated fragrances are made with love to live in harmony with your home, providing a scented backdrop for whatever your day brings. Handmade in Australia using soy blend wax, high-quality fragrance oils and lead-free cotton wicks. The glass jar is reusable. Elevate your everyday with CIRCA.
Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm during use and each time candle is relit. If wicks are too short the wax may not burn all the way to the edge (tunnelling), and if too long the wicks may appear to mushroom causing black soot to form on the glass. Place candle in a non-draughty area, away from small children, pets and flammable material. Stop burning when 10mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass. Do not burn a CIRCA 60g soy candle for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours at a time.
We want you to enjoy your candle as much as we do. To ensure you get the most out of your candle please ensure to follow our candle care instructions. Remember, candles are a naked flame, so please do refer to our safety instuctions, as they need to be treated with care and caution.
Burn within sight.
Keep away from things that catch fire.
Keep away from children.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Do not burn a CIRCA Scented Soy Candle (350g) for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn a CIRCA Mini Candle (60g) for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours at a time.
5. Stop burning when 10mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling
7. Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
9. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
10. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
Candle Care Guide
How to get the best performance out of your CIRCA Soy Candle.
1. Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
2. Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
3. Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
4. If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
5. Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
6. If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
7. When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
8. Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
9. Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.